Relevant or Related Legislation:
• Sale of Goods Act 1979.
• Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982.
• Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994.
• The Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002.
Any “in stock” items will be dispatched same day by 1st class royal mail (unless otherwise selected), if the order is received before 14:00 Monday to Friday. If the product which you order is not kept in stock, we will contact you and let you know how long the lead time is on the product, but this is a very rare happening.
Products ordered through website will only be delivered in the United Kingdom & Northern Ireland for the cost of postage and packaging stated. For any orders within Europe, please contact us first for a quotation on shipping.
• We endeavour to deliver your order within the above mentioned times, deliveries may be subject to 3rd party delays.
• We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
• If an item is out of stock, we will advise expected delivery date by email.
Shipping costs in Great Britain & Northern Ireland:
• £ 1.00 per order under £15, free for orders over £15
Ordering Online with us is safe and secure. We use Total Web Solutions Online Payment & Credit Card Payment Solution – the secure, reliable Internet payment solution from TWS. The payment solution is 100% trusted and all compliance checks have been substantiated.
After placing your order at our and proceeding to the “Checkout” you will be directed automatically to either PayPal or our 100% safe and secure Payment Gateway site to complete your purchase. It is so easy and simple to use and our customers have commented on the ease of this function.
Our payment gateway is serified By Visa and MasterCard SecureCode
Our Customers appreciate:
• Simple to use payment pages
• Fast and secure transactions
• Authorisation in seconds
• 3D Secure Transactions.
To ensure you’re fully protected online, our Payment Gateway Solution has several measures in place, such as:
• Compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) so sensitive customer data is protected
• Card Security Code (CSV) verification
• Customer address checks
• Enhanced fraud control
• Internet authentication with Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode
This online system is 100% secure and we encourage you to feel comfortable using your credit or debit card to conduct commerce through our site.
We accept both Credit and Debit Cards – We accept VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro and Solo.
on oue secure payment gateway you will simply need to enter your Card number, Valid from and Expiry date and well as your CSV (card security code) – this is the last 3 numbers on the back of your card on the signature strip.
Please ensure that you enter this information correctly. Please note we do not see your card details.
Please note we only ship within the UK and Northern Ireland for the prices stated. We will ship anywhere in Europe, please feel free to “contact us” for a quotation on shipping costs.
68 St Georges Road
You may contact us directly from the site from “Contact us” page. All emails will be replied to within 2 working days. We welcome any enquiry.
If a product or good is ordered from us that’s needed to be refunded on returned, we will wait until the goods are received back by ourselves and then we will arrange a suitable refund or exchange. Dependent on the quality of the returned parcel, there may be a re-stocking charge.
Basic rules apply to refunds, these are stated below:
• Refunds are only processed on receipt of the returned items and subject to the condition they are returned in.
• We do not refund or cover shipping charges.
• The original cost of the products will be refunded to you within 14 days of return of goods.
Please “Contact us” through the website and inform us of your desire to return the item for a refund. Please follow the following procedure:
1. Return the product in its original condition within 7 days of receipt of the goods.
2. Product must be returned in its original packaging and are inspected on return. We reserve the right to refuse return if products are damaged or excessively worn.
3. Include a brief written description of why you are returning the product. (Not necessary but we value our customer service and it will help us to help future customers.)
4. Products must be returned to:
68 St Georges Road
It is your responsibility to provide proof of return. We do not accept liability for lost, damaged or undelivered items. We therefore recommend returning the goods through traceable means.
We pride ourselves in the quality of our products and henceforth we provide the purchaser with a 3 year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defect – If any product is found to be defective within 3 years of purchase, return the product to us with the proof of purchase, and we will replace the product for you.
We do reserve the right to refuse replacement if it has been excessively worn or vandalised.
Should you wish to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible on the contact us page.
We are unable to cancel orders once they have been dispatched and you will be liable for shipping and handling charges. Returned products must be returned in accordance with our returns policy.
In the unlikely event you do not receive products ordered by you within 14 days of the date on which you ordered them; Lashizzle shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by email at email@example.com or contact us via our website (or alternatively write to us at our address below) of the problem within 21 days of the date on which you ordered the Products.
Unless you have cancelled your order prior to delivery, you will become the owner of the Products once they have been delivered to you.
Goods are charged at price shown on the product pages on the date the customer places the order and are inclusive of VAT (if required). Prices are correct at time of publication. Errors and omissions are accepted. Orders will be processed at our published prices; otherwise, in the case of any unexpected change in price, you will be informed and asked if you wish to reconsider your order before proceeding.
If you're not 100% satisfied with any of our products, we offer a money back guarantee. Simply send back the products you would like a refund on (within 7 days of purchase) to us 'Recorded Delivery' (we accept other delivery methods but we can not be held responsible for non-receipt of goods). We will then issue you with a full refund excluding any postage costs within 7 days. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If we receive a complaint about any part of our service, by phone, e-mail or letter, then it will be dealt with promptly (we will reply within 2 working days). It will then be dealt with confidentially, and effectively.
Sizzle Creative Agency Ltd - trading as Lashizzle
68 St Georges Road
Company Registration number: 5638942
For any clarification on the terms and conditions listed above please call us on +44 (0)1204 370 742 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org